Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ben10 cake

Ben10 cake.
This is an order from a wonderful ex-colleague. I still remembered we got preggy at around the same time and our kids are both 3 years old this year. So nice...See Ben10 here? The handsome guy in the story... I've added some shooting stars and "stones" around, to give it a more galaxy feel...A green monster here. I didn't know the names of these 3 creatures till my ex-colleague checked with her son and told me. He is Swampfire. Transformed from the good Ben10.This is also another creature who was transformed from Ben10.The last creature here is Heat Blast, also another transformation from Ben10. Both of us simply don't understand why Ben10 has to transformed to become these creatures. hahaha... Maybe the kids know better than us... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment