Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet Little Girl Cake

A birthday cake for a 4years old girl. It was ordered by my nephew's teacher for her beloved god-sister.
Hmm.. His teacher really loved this little girl!! She had came to me with a 2 full pages of proposal for the cake. Hahaha... I do not have to use my brain to think again....The main item are the little girl lying on the grass drawing and her younger brother playing cars next to her.. Really reminds me of my own children. :)
Then we have a little pink bear, holding a yellow balloons sitting next to the little girl. She also requested a little bunny hopping around, with flowers, bees and butterflies....Such a nice settingNot to miss out the rainbow as well. Also, a basket full of strawberries. Interesting theme... A very happy birthday to you, RuiYi!!
;p>

No comments:

Post a Comment