Monday, October 25, 2010

Wedding Cup cake - Just Hitched

My colleague ordered some 12 cupcakes for her dear cousin's wedding morning tea reception. Her request are simply a set of bride and groom, with a "Just Hitched" written on the cuppies.So, here's the "Just Hitched" on the cupcake written with edible ink... :)Loved this "xi" word. I found it while shopping in PH and bought it immediately. Hahaha... So, now it comes in handy!!Hmmm... Since my colleague didn't specify any theme for her cuppies order, i took the liberty and complement her request with flowers theme. Roses are an all time favorite, so, i added some of it in my design.. Noted some piping work here? I rarely do piping, but made it special here and piped the stems with buttercream...These are the main character, the bride and groom figurines!! Hehehe... love them, so sweet.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment