Monday, November 22, 2010

Ben10 cake for YiJie

My ex-boss ordered a Ben10 cake for his staff's son. This ex-boss is a real wonderful guy. I hate it that i don't have the chance to work with him for a longer period of time. Nevertheless, here's the result of the Ben10 cake for a wonderful ex-colleague of mine.A crush week for me to do 2 cakes one day apart from each other. I was thinking of not to accept this order due to time constraint, but how can i ever turn down the request of my ex-boss who had taken such good care of me before? Worked late into the night for a few nights in molding the figurines.I've noted my skills in molding did improve. It's really a challenge for me, with so much to do and so little time given. My ex-colleague sms-ed me and told me how delighted her son was with the cake and how his classmates envied him during the celebration. Only regret is that they can't keep the figurines. I was so happy to received such nice feedback. Thanks, Kat for giving me the chance to work on this cake and a bigger thanks to my ex-boss for this order. I will always remembered all the goodwills showered on me during the time i had reported under you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment