Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pirate Ship

My daughter's ex-schoolmate mummy requested for a pirate ship for her darling son to celebrate his 5th birthday. Her son is currently so intrigued with pirates and had wanted a huge pirate ship cake for his birthday.Mummy ordered a large cake so he can share with more than 50 of his schoolmates in the childcare centre. I was really so busy baking and craving out the shape of the ship over the weekend. Thanks to my hubby for helping to take care of the kids, else, judging from the time i took to bake the 2 big cakes (joined together here), i would have to sleep at 3-4am in the morning already.
:)Made a total of 3 pirates here. Love how they turned out. Thanks for Fei's mummy for giving me the chance to practice more on my workmanship to mold human!!Specially did the waves here with buttercream. I normally don't do piping work for sugarpaste order, but can't help it cos' what is a ship in the sea without "waves". Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment